Ca-PRI Executive Committee application guidance
The focus of Ca-PRI is on the role of primary care throughout the cancer care continuum, including prevention, screening, diagnosis and supportive and palliative care.
Thus Ca-PRI has three main ambitions:
- To support and stimulate networking among researchers in this field.
- To encourage and support comparative studies.
- To create an environment for carrying out international collaborative studies.
Executive member role description:
- Ensure that the international network exists and is active.
- Participate in strategy and conference planning; attend regular meetings/teleconferences.
- Promote Ca-PRI membership locally, nationally and internationally from all disciplines related to research and development in the fields of primary and cancer care.
- Consider hosting a Ca-PRI meeting – or to be volunteered for same.
- Act as an ambassador for Ca-PRI, and recruit new members – particularly early career researchers.
- Producing publication materials for dissemination.
Nominations for the Executive Committee should be sent by email for the attention of the current Chair – Professor David Weller and include the following information:
- Name, role and organisation
- A weblink to your profile, or a couple of paragraphs summarising your research skills and experience
- A description of your potential contribution to the Ca-PRI Executive Committee.
Applications will be accepted until the end of September 2018 and should be sent to:
For more information please contact: